• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help Trying To Identify My Old Glasses.

Brockey

Oakley Beginner
2012-01-30141036.jpg

Hey! New guy here. Since someone decided to steal my skins I broke out my old glasses. these glasses fit me perfectly. I've had them for years.I would like to replace the lenses in them but have no idea what to call them when searching. Any ideas? Also if I could get a new pair just like it, that would work aswell.
Thxs

it's a Splice . . . take a look @ ebay, maybe there will be a pair!

180807232408 but those is the Montoya signature edition . . . that's why this price tag!

since we all know its a splice now...what pair of frogs got stollen!? Hopefully not something real valuable :sad:

My skins were nothing real fancy. They were polished black with grey lenses. My Integra got broken into and it was one of a few things stolen. Some cds even my change. I was just looking on ebay for another set. Any sellers to be aware of? SpliceD, nice plug. :) would love to have that pair you have like mine. I will have to see what the wifey got to say and I might be in touch. I'm in Canada tho.

As long as you cover the extra shipping, i'll ship to Canada. I think it's anywhere between $5-10 more depending on weight and location.

Latest Posts

Back