• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help with a juliet serial

SiRacer420

BWPMF
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
NOLA
I found someone selling a pair of Juliets and she said they had a J serial. J000528 to be exact. Then she said her boyfriend looked at them and said it looks like a T to him.

This is the pic she sent, said it was the best they could do. I can't tell.
eJaMdHm.jpg

This is the rest of it
1DKhG9a.jpg

Its a T serial. First gen Titanium finish with Gold lenses.

I got it for 285, she said she'll refund it if I don't want it. I like the low serial number, not that it matters, I just like it. I think I'm gonna pass. I really want that X. The other one she is selling is still up. She said it had a P serial but its called a ruby. Pics aren't that good so I can't tell.

Looks like a T to me.

Do they have original lenses? T serials came with gold lenses.

No I'm thinking she didn't buy them new. She said she had the box until recently (she thinks they tossed it). But she would look for it again for me. Is there anything special about the Titaniums? I haven't found much to read about them.

I like the low serial number, not that it matters, I just like it. I think I'm gonna pass.

Okay now you've got me confused - you like it so you're going to pass?!?

P serial is plasma fire. I'd say 1st gen Ti is the more desirable, but if the plasma is 1st gen, too, that's also desirable. Those 1st gens had a flatter finish than later gens and are sought after.

Okay now you've got me confused - you like it so you're going to pass?!?

Sorry I should clarify, I'm hunting a J serial. The only thing that interests me about these is the low serial. But I'm not sure it interests me $285 worth. That would mean putting the hunt for the J serial to bed for a while.

Sorry I should clarify, I'm hunting a J serial. The only thing that interests me about these is the low serial. But I'm not sure it interests me $285 worth. That would mean putting the hunt for the J serial to bed for a while.
If it's not what you want then hunt on! It's a nice piece but I wouldn't settle until I got what I want... Good luck with your hunt!

Back