• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help with choice

Hairykopite

Oakley Beginner
Hi all sorry if there is a section to post this on the forum already but can you help with my choice of Eyewear.
I have a decent size head not too large though a beard and a shaved head, I have been looking at fuel cells as I love the design.
I have been told that bald guys should wear thin framed glasses is that true?

Unfortunately I don't have a glasses store near me to try any on so need to order online.

Hi all sorry if there is a section to post this on the forum already but can you help with my choice of Eyewear.
I have a decent size head not too large though a beard and a shaved head, I have been looking at fuel cells as I love the design.
I have been told that bald guys should wear thin framed glasses is that true?

Unfortunately I don't have a glasses store near me to try any on so need to order online.
You should wear whatever makes you happy. Screw whoever told you what bald guys "should wear".

Are they bald?

I'm betting it's a woman who said it

Yup I agree with Frank. Wear whatever you like. Fuel Cells are a nice frame.

First post on the forum, but agreed with everyone else. My cousin has matte black Gascans (very similar to me as the Fuelcells) that I helped pick out for him with his girlfriend (hes rocking the no hair look as well). So yes, F what anyone else says about what you should or should not wear :neo:

You should wear whatever makes you happy. Screw whoever told you what bald guys "should wear".

Are they bald?

I'm betting it's a woman who said it

Someone hasn't been following the bald guy rulebook.

Yeah OP, you need wire frames if you're bald. More hair you got, the thicker the frame. Some people wear two pairs at a time to meet sufficient thickness-to-hair ratio requirements.

Frank's a noob. I don't think he even has a handful of Oakleys.

I think bald guys look pretty badass with Fuelies and Hijinx for the record. Except for me, nothing really pegs the badass meter when I wear it...but I wear whatever the hell I like.

Frank is right. And so is Ventruck. (About Frank) :spiteful:

Back