• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help With Identifying Juliets

lu270bro

Oakley Expert
Premium Member
Knoxville, TN
OK folks, bought a pair of polished hammer stem Juliets off of the 'bay a few days ago and received them in today. They came with 2 sets of lenses, one installed and another pair of polarized lenses, maybe fire iridium (?), but the PFI lenses look more orange than yellow or red. Also, the serial is a JB00xxxx. I am wondering if someone could tell me if these are 1st gen or no, and if there are/were variations in lense color from generation to generation. Will try to upload pics, but not sure how good it will work out......

Very nice! I'm not an expert so I'm not sure if those are Blue Iridium or Ice Iridium lenses. If they are the Blue Iridium and in great shape, nice score.

Not a noticeable scratch on either set of lenses that I can see. Thanks for the compliment. I bought my first pair of Juliets back in '08, but since I found this forum/website last week I have picked up these and a pair of polished penny's, along with 3 sets of new oem lenses. Sure is an expensive forum...

Latest Posts

Back