• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help with juliets !

Status
Not open for further replies.

charlie4

Oakley Beginner
New Jersey
So a buddy of mine has a pair of juliets he wants to get rid of. I'm pretty sure they're plasma with ice iridium, non polarized. There is no serial # on them. Lenses looked excellent, no scratches. The frame however is loose in the middle.
What would be a fair price to offer him and how much am I looking at to get these tuned up if I purchase them ?
Thanks guys.

Just the glasses? 200? Maybe 250? Complete set? Maybe 300? Nose bridge tune up? The X-MAN Custom Metalworks It's $50 but he will do a better job than Oakley and you won't have to worry about it getting lost or ****ed up. Free shipping if you submit pictures and a testimonial on his site!

I would figure the price of the tune up into the purchase price. I've sold several of these complete for close to 400 but thats feebay and they didn't need a tune up.

I wouldn't go over 200. Depends how desperate you are for a pair. Remember you'll be without them for a week while they get tuned.

If the frame and lenses are nice and free of any major marks he could probably get around $225 on ebay. A nice set of original Ice lenses are $100 by themselves. On the forum he could get $175-$200. A tuned pair however will not always fetch top dollar. Oakley tuneups are always about 75% as tight as a new pair, and that's if they don't mess them. X-man will get them nice and tight without any issues, but the rivets are noticeably different and some people don't like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back