1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. charlie4

charlie4 Oakley Beginner

So a buddy of mine has a pair of juliets he wants to get rid of. I'm pretty sure they're plasma with ice iridium, non polarized. There is no serial # on them. Lenses looked excellent, no scratches. The frame however is loose in the middle.
    What would be a fair price to offer him and how much am I looking at to get these tuned up if I purchase them ?
    Thanks guys.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. SiRacer420

SiRacer420 I've got a few Oakleys

Just the glasses? 200? Maybe 250? Complete set? Maybe 300? Nose bridge tune up? The X-MAN Custom Metalworks It's $50 but he will do a better job than Oakley and you won't have to worry about it getting lost or ****ed up. Free shipping if you submit pictures and a testimonial on his site!

I would figure the price of the tune up into the purchase price. I've sold several of these complete for close to 400 but thats feebay and they didn't need a tune up.

3. charlie4

charlie4 Oakley Beginner

Glasses only. No box, no bag, nothin....

4. lee.s.b

lee.s.b Oakley Enthusiast

I'd say around $150-200 , he'd maybe get a little more on eBay but then have about 14% fees to pay

SiRacer420 likes this.
  5. SiRacer420

SiRacer420 I've got a few Oakleys

I wouldn't go over 200. Depends how desperate you are for a pair. Remember you'll be without them for a week while they get tuned.

6. Wicked

Wicked Oakley Expert Premium Member

If he is a 'Buddy' offer him $100.00 :)

Uxi and SiRacer420 like this.
  7. Uxi

Uxi Oakley Beginner

I always hope to find my lost set in one of these threads.

8. pjd1234

pjd1234 X METAL NERD

Getbit bro 125 lol. He aint using it.

9. dcl10

dcl10 Oakley Beginner

If the frame and lenses are nice and free of any major marks he could probably get around $225 on ebay. A nice set of original Ice lenses are $100 by themselves. On the forum he could get $175-$200. A tuned pair however will not always fetch top dollar. Oakley tuneups are always about 75% as tight as a new pair, and that's if they don't mess them. X-man will get them nice and tight without any issues, but the rivets are noticeably different and some people don't like that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.