1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Thunderz51

Thunderz51 Oakley Enthusiast

I just bought a generic display case and would like to do some lighting for it. Any suggestions as far as what brand or specific ones to get? Need as low visibility of the lights as possible.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Rustpot

Rustpot M Frame Lover Premium Member

3. Thunderz51

Thunderz51 Oakley Enthusiast

Yea i was at ikea today and looking around it may be the best option whether i go with the colored lights or standard white. My question is are the chords bulky? im willing to disassemble this case i bought today. VITTSJĂ– Shelving unit - IKEA and thred the cords through. Im just also worried they may not be long enough.

4. IUSTEVE

IUSTEVE Oakley Expert

I used some strips and a combo of tubes from an online company ive used for many projects call Oznium.com. Great CS and great products.

5. Matt Flacche

Matt Flacche Oakley Enthusiast

This is the place where I got my lighting from. His name is Stan, and he was very helpful picking out lights for my Oakley case, and a generic case that I was sprucing up to look like it was made for Oakleys. You can bid on one of his auctions, or send him a message, and get the discussion going.

http://www.ebay.com/usr/yellowvirtualsales?_trksid=p2047675.l2559