1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. panzer.applehusky

panzer.applehusky Oakley Beginner

I found a pair of M Frame 2.0 glasses on the ground, and it looked like they had gotten pretty beat up. I put the lens back in, and cleaned them up but I noticed the little clip at the top/center of the frame is broken. It will not stay clipped on. I know this is not much of a functional problem, but the little hole at the top of the lens is showing. Is there anywhere I can get a replacement part? I can find replacement lenses, but not that little clip.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. xmetalmaniac

xmetalmaniac Made of Metal Premium Member Lifetime Member

That clip is available on the old SI model M Frame. I use to have a few, just dont remember where they are. I would just swap lenses and save the frame...

3. Rustpot

Rustpot M Frame Lover Premium Member

There's a clip on ebay for $7 I think. They pop up pretty often for $5 or so.

4. Manny2_0

Manny2_0 Oakley Beginner

I'm not sure about the 2.0

but the previous version, I just took off the clip and used regular mframe lens on them

The ones I had had the strike lens with the lil hole and didn't like the strike, I mostly gave them away and kept the frames using sweep lens for the reg. mframe

5. xtremehardy388

xtremehardy388 Oakley Beginner

Yep. That works with the 2.0

6. panzer.applehusky

panzer.applehusky Oakley Beginner

Thank you all for the responses! Since I just found them lying on the sidewalk, and have a pair of flackjackets I like more, I'm giving them to a friend, and decided to just superglue it as best as I could to the frame. It's not perfect but it works. and best of all, it covers up that ugly hole at the top of the lense lol.