• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help with new purchase

Oakley4523

Oakley Beginner
I've had these two pair of Oakleys for a long time (over ten years) and am thinking of buying a new pair that are a little more "grown up." (I bought these in my 20's and I'm now in my thirties with children.) :)

I have been out of the Oakley game for sometime now. Can anyone suggest a few of the more popular pairs now? Maybe something in the wire series - but I'm open to anything. I'm just not sure what the popular models are these days.

Thanks!

WfzdcV.jpg

Last edited:
I've had these two pair of Oakleys for a long time (over ten years) and am thinking of buying a new pair that are a little more "grown up." (I bought these in my 20's and I'm now in my thirties with children.) :)

I have been out of the Oakley game for sometime not. Can anyone suggest a few of the more popular pairs now? Maybe something in the wire series - but I'm open to anything. I'm just not sure hat the popular models are these days.

Thanks!

WfzdcV.jpg
Those are the GROWN UP Oakleys. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise

Freshen those up and maybe add some pairs. I wouldn't get rid of a Penny and a Juliet. You still have the boxes?

Wow...! Thanks everyone. Will Oakley still tune these up? The juilets are very loose in the middle and I feel like they are going to fold in half. :)

I need some new lenses as well.

On a serious note, are there no glasses out now that folks like as much as these? I was looking at carbon blades, tinfoils, crosshair, or something else.

Also I do not think I have the boxes (I think I may have seen one of the boxes a while back by doubt I still have it. I think I've had these close to 15 years now!!)

Wow...! Thanks everyone. Will Oakley still tune these up? The juilets are very loose in the middle and I feel like they are going to fold in half. :)

I need some new lenses as well.

On a serious note, are there no glasses out now that folks like as much as these? I was looking at carbon blades, tinfoils, crosshair, or something else.

Also I do not think I have the boxes (I think I may have seen one of the boxes a while back by doubt I still have it. I think I've had these close to 15 years now!!)

Surprising you use the term "tune them up". Don't send them to Oakley. You may never see them again. Send them to the XMan for a tune up

Do they not call them tune ups any more?

Also, what is wrong with sending to Oakley. Do they loose glasses

Nope they still call them tune ups. Oakley has had a habit of loosing stuff. Plus the XMan does a much better job. Just review his thread. I am sure every member on here would give you his vote.

Back