• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help With Oakleyandi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leglessracing

I should Work at Oakley
Uk
Hi all,

Has anyone had any contact with oakleyandi? I did a deal with him and I've not heard from him since 11/26/13 and he has been online by the looks of his viewing profile and he's not getting back to me after I've sent him numerous messages

If anyone knows where he is can they get him to contact me please

Last edited:
I did a deal with him 3 weeks ago that he ended up sending the wrong packages to me and another person. He asked me to forward it to the right person and he'd reimburse me via PayPal for the shipping charges. Haven't received it in over a week; he did tell me Sunday he'd do it on Monday as he'd been out of the country, but got nothing (I did receive the correct package from the other party though). No response to PM yet about that or an issue with the trade item I received not being complete, which he said he'd send out as well.

I did a deal with him 3 weeks ago that he ended up sending the wrong packages to me and another person. He asked me to forward it to the right person and he'd reimburse me via PayPal for the shipping charges. Haven't received it in over a week; he did tell me Sunday he'd do it on Monday as he'd been out of the country, but got nothing (I did receive the correct package from the other party though). No response to PM yet about that or an issue with the trade item I received not being complete, which he said he'd send out as well.
I was the other member.

He took a while to get back, but pistolpete and I got the packages sorted. Honest mistake. I have faith he'll get you the refund for shipping.

legless - do you have money tied up with him? If not just give him some time to get back to you.

I am sure he had to travel for work. It has been like that with me for most of my purchases when i have already paid him... Not everyone is online all the time nor have access to the net from work..give it a little time. I know it is hard especially when i was waiting for my purchases, like an x metal gold juliet. But he makes good in time...

Just be patient. Most of us have girlfriends/boyfriends, wives/husbands, child/children, full time/part time career that helps supply our Oakley wants.

Leglessracing: let this be the last time you deal with him. I've made deals with him and he has failed to deliver or even respond to me, AFTER THE DEAL IS LOCKED. Don't waste your time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back