• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help With Penny Pricing

Nicholaus

Oakley Beginner
New here to the forum and trying to find a fair price for my Penny Titanium/Ice X-Metals. They are very slightly used. I didn't see a serial number on them and they come with the box, coin, and extra nose pieces. There is a tiny scratch on the left lens as you can see in one of the pictures . Any info would be appreciated.
photo 11-1.JPG photo 1.JPG photo 2.JPG photo 3.JPG photo 4.JPG photo 6.JPG photo 7.JPG photo 8.JPG photo 9.JPG photo 10.JPG

IMO anywhere from 200 to 350 depending on condition....if you are planning to sell them, send me a pm (after of course, you meet the requirements on being on the exchange section; please read the rules first)

...AND HEY, WELCOME!

Thanks for the response. I think I bought them back in '03 or '04 and probably wore them a total of 5 times. Recently moved and could use the money for other things. Just wanted to see what I can expect to get out of them and didn't want to over or under price.

300 to 350 bro i have recently purchase a polish with serials none matching box coplete for 400 i 9verpaid 9n that one, but knowing that polish penny is harder to find than ther titanium finish i still think i 9verpaid.

Latest Posts

Back