• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying help with SI purchase

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hey folks:

I'm not certain if this goes against everything morally correct, but I need help with an order from Standard Issue. My Army ID just expired last fall. If anyone is willing to help out, I'd be mucho appreciado (not real spanish).

I want to buy some shock tubes, a couple of patches, and a hard case. TY

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Hey folks:

I'm not certain if this goes against everything morally correct, but I need help with an order from Standard Issue. My Army ID just expired last fall. If anyone is willing to help out, I'd be mucho appreciado (not real spanish).

I want to buy some shock tubes, a couple of patches, and a hard case. TY
I believe even if you are ex military you should still be able to purchase from the SI site. No?

yes.. just need to send a copy of your dd-214. pretty easy to get set up.

@bean323 do you still get one if your discharged under non honorable conditions?

well you should get a dd-214 when you get out. pm me if you have any other questions.

medical discharge. honorable

Yup you should get one. Unless it's in the mail which is not uncommon. Just stay on top of it... That's your only proof and the VA is a nightmare. Or so I'm told.

Usually you get it the day your enlistment ends. You want to make sure it is correct. From yr administration office. Check your paperwork that you got yr last day.

You ever figure it out bro?

:lol:Hahahahaha gotta love the hooahs. Probably traumatized from all the uniform changes they do.
image.jpeg

Back