• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help With TI Crosshair Lenses

yard

Oakley Beginner
Hi,

I don't have the box of my glasses anymore, all i have is the sunglass itself.

The thing is, i overused it, so the lenses aren't in good conditions anymore, so i want to change it. I found lenses for "Crosshair 1.0", i was wondering if it does fit on TI Crosshair, anyone have a clue? Link:

Walleva Polarized Titanium Lenses For Oakley Crosshair 1.0

Thanks a lot everyone = )

I would go for OEM lenses. They have the first gen Crosshair lenses on the Vault website for cheap.
I never knew, so TI Crosshair is the first generation? Where's this Vault website? I may find there so the original lenses, good to know o/

Thanks for your attention = )

They made titanium frame crosshairs in the first generation and the latest. The first generation also had two lens versions I believe.

You'll have to figure out which will fit your glasses.

They made titanium frame crosshairs in the first generation and the latest. The first generation also had two lens versions I believe.

You'll have to figure out which will fit your glasses.

I see. Just trying to figure it out, that "1.0", does that mean first generation? I'm sure mine is the 1º generation, since i've bought it long time ago, i just love it, that's why i overused it, if you are curious, just took a picture xD

http://www.totsys.com.br/yard/ti.jpg

If someone can confirm 1.0 stands for first generation so i can buy the new lenses with no mistake, thanks a lot!

Hi again o/

I ended buying OEM lenses as you guys advised, but in the end, it just doesn't fit. When comparing with the original lenses, the new ones are larger both height and width. Still, if i try to force the lenses i have the sensation i'm gonna fit it someway.

Just getting this charpter a end, TI Crosshair may not be same as Crosshair 1.0.

Thanks everyone for your help, as soon as i can i'll go to a optical store see if i can fix it!

They will fit....if you purchased the ones off of the Vault website. You do have the first generation Crosshair. I have the same pair (Ti) and I installed a pair of lenses purchased off the website. They are a little tricky to get them to sit right......but they do fit. Give it another try.

Latest Posts

Back