1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Oakmeister

Oakmeister Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member

Hi guys,

recent bought a blacklight frogskin in ebay and he stated that its Standard Shipping (USPS First Class Package®) if international it should be International Priority Shipping

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-RARE-Oakley-Frogskins-Collectors-Blacklight-Blue-Orange-Fire-Iridium-24-285-/191167769276?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p2047675.l2557&nma=true&si=JopxQnO0fd6wLzqa%2BLpQuhCg48U%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

He message me through ebay that the tracking number is 1Z52EW350394187329

when i checked USPS its showing not found

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction!input.action?tRef=qt&tLc=1&tLabels=1Z52EW350394187329

is that even a standard usps first class package or International Priority Shipping tracking number?

Thank you guys for answering.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Ralph Marshall

Ralph Marshall Oakley Collector

That is a UPS tracking number - not USPS...

Oakmeister likes this.
  3. mercbezerk

mercbezerk Unicorn Chaser Premium Member Lifetime Member

That wouldn't be a standard USPS tracking number, but the listing has the Global Shipping Program incorporated, which means that Pitney Bowes will be handling the delivery to you.

Once an item is purchased which has the GSP attached, the seller will be notified by eBay to ship the package to Pitney Bowes in Erlanger and from there they take care of the customs documentation for the respective country and will post their tracking number to your purchase. Usually it is a UPAAA000000012345678 number (or at least that's what I've been getting), but I guess that depends on the forwarding carrier.

Not all packages shipped internationally are International Priority Shipping. Again this depends on what the seller has listed or if the buyer has requested a cheaper or more expensive option. In your case, the item was supposed to be shipped IPS, so if it isn't then contact the seller and find out why it is being sent First Class.

Oakmeister likes this.
  4. Oakmeister

Oakmeister Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member

Thank you so much guys for pointing me to the right direction....appreciate it alot

Ralph Marshall likes this.