• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold HELP! Would like to trade JULIET "GOLD IRIDIUM POLARIZED" for "24K IRIDIUM POLARIZED"

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
This what he is looking for I thinkView attachment 192130

Yep, I got 2 pairs....one for my Penny and one for my Juliet. I plan to wear these often on my Juliets, so I want to get a back up donor for them. I was lucky to find them at my local O store....even found 3 chrome polar irid, violet polar irid, emerald, ice...and a few more. Scored about a dozen. Going to get a few more Juliet OEM lenses on a bulk deal soon, then I am DONE with lenses....aside from one or two more 24Ks.

Might get some OO red from something else to have cut for the Juliet...but I have so much FRuby which I actually like.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Yep, I got 2 pairs....one for my Penny and one for my Juliet. I plan to wear these often on my Juliets, so I want to get a back up donor for them. I was lucky to find them at my local O store....even found 3 chrome polar irid, violet polar irid, emerald, ice...and a few more. Scored about a dozen. Going to get a few more Juliet OEM lenses on a bulk deal soon, then I am DONE with lenses....aside from one or two more 24Ks.

Might get some OO red from something else to have cut for the Juliet...but I have so much FRuby which I actually like.
00 postive is sweeter to look thru

let's see the vette bro I had a c6 z51 I'm gonna be jealous if you're riding a c7

Username Hidden said:
let's see the vette bro I had a c6 z51 I'm gonna be jealous if you're riding a c7
Blah....I don't like the C7 at all. The rear looks like a Camaro. I do like the interior though. Besides, there is no replacement for displacement. I have a 7.0 and hitting 688 at the wheels. The C7 is heavier and looks nice in my rear view mirror...lol. C6Z for life!!!

z06.jpg

Payment sent;)so Sold:)

Username Hidden said:
Blah....I don't like the C7 at all. The rear looks like a Camaro. I do like the interior though. Besides, there is no replacement for displacement. I have a 7.0 and hitting 688 at the wheels. The C7 is heavier and looks nice in my rear view mirror...lol. C6Z for life!!!

View attachment 192144
Cheers man. 688 rwhp is beastly
here was mine, before I sold it for tuition money, before the dark times, before the empire...
P4140055_zps7f8df33b.jpg
P4140072_zps9960d62e.jpg
P4140087_zpsc377ef46.jpg

Very nice! I couldn't stand the amber lights....love the color!!

And yes, sorry...lenses are SOL$ to my fellow Greek!!

Harry

Lenses received by my friend in US ready to be shipped to me.Thanks Harri for the deal.
@DrtyHarry gave me a great deal on those being honest and reliable all the way in our transaction.He shipped the lenses very fast and kept my updated.A super cool and nice guy to deal with;)

Username Hidden said:
Lenses received by my friend in US ready to be shipped to me.Thanks Harri for the deal.
@DrtyHarry gave me a great deal on those being honest and reliable all the way in our transaction.He shipped the lenses very fast and kept my updated.A super cool and nice guy to deal with;)
Thank you brother, let me know if you need anything else....I'll be in your neighborhood in a few weeks...got my eye open for a bracelet. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back