• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold HELP! Would like to trade JULIET "GOLD IRIDIUM POLARIZED" for "24K IRIDIUM POLARIZED"

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
......and packages with all the stuff i bought from US reached my way.Same did the golden polar lenses that @DrtyHarry sold me
Since i got tired of waiting to find a Titanium Juliet with Gold lenses at a decent price i tried to make my clone and thanks Harry for helping in this.You have been very honest in desciption,a trully smooth transaction all the way.
I have to say that the custom cut work of @Chris A Hardaway is amazing as well.Thanks man again and see the results.....

IMAG4320_zpsujbzz2cb.jpg

IMAG4321_zpsavpnd4g9.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Telia!! They look nice! I'm glad they reached my homeland safely and that you are happy. @Chris A Hardaway does a great job. He is fast, professional, and all his cuts are perfect. Like I said...I might be there in a few weeks, let me know if you want me to bring you anything. You live 5 mins from me...no worries!

Thanks man and by the way post one more message u are in the message number 666 now :lolsign:

666....tixi mou etho!!

Username Hidden said:
Lenses received by my friend in US ready to be shipped to me.Thanks Harri for the deal.
@DrtyHarry gave me a great deal on those being honest and reliable all the way in our transaction.He shipped the lenses very fast and kept my updated.A super cool and nice guy to deal with;)

Thank you for all the kind words. One of the cooler and down to earth guys I met here. And not because both our blood is blue and white!! ;-) Efxaristo...

Username Hidden said:
......and packages with all the stuff i bought from US reached my way.Same did the golden polar lenses that @DrtyHarry sold me
Since i got tired of waiting to find a Titanium Juliet with Gold lenses at a decent price i tried to make my clone and thanks Harry for helping in this.You have been very honest in desciption,a trully smooth transaction all the way.
I have to say that the custom cut work of @Chris A Hardaway is amazing as well.Thanks man again and see the results.....

IMAG4320_zpsujbzz2cb.jpg

IMAG4321_zpsavpnd4g9.jpg

Titanium gold juliets were the first x-metals I ever owned. Beautiful pair. May I ask..is this a titanium frame or plasma frame or x-man plasma or? Very nice color combo going man congrats

I think it looks titanium...I have the same set up. The lenses are really warm and cozy to look thru. I also have them with 24K polar as well. I think the 24Ks look nicer, but the gold are more comfy on the eyes.

Username Hidden said:
Titanium gold juliets were the first x-metals I ever owned. Beautiful pair. May I ask..is this a titanium frame or plasma frame or x-man plasma or? Very nice color combo going man congrats
Thanks man for your kind words.The frame is an OEM finish plasma 2nd Gen serialized one.

Enjoy those guys. I'm so happy to see someone with them in action! @DrtyHarry hit me up if you ever need me again buddy.

For sure @Chris A Hardaway !! Expect a big box soon....gonna sent one of my Penny frames as well to work with. Thanks again for helping us Greeks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back