1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I got frustrated looking for new gasket sets for my Oakley Romeo 1.0 that i decided to sell them 4am last night.
    I woke up and it sold for 485.00, now im looking for Romeo 1's on ebay that doesnt need tinkering (mint). That being said,
    if you had the money and could afford both: would you persue:

ebay: 220915567660

or

ebay: 190617197613

and how much should i pay max for each.

please help me :)

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Made of Metal

Rating:
    100%
    Dont EVEN consider the first pair with the ruby lenses. Those are not authentic lenses. That seller constanatly swaps lenses out and replaces with aftermarket.

He sells Juliets with "custom" ruby lenses, which he buys from Keystone corp ( check his buyer feedback), then sells the OEM lenses separate, after he swaps them out...

I have watched him do this for awhile now.

1. Buy the "Custom RUBY QUARTZ Lens For Oakley Juliet lense" from Keystone_corporation on Ebay
    2. Buy X Metal Juliets
    3. Swap lenses
    4. Call it custom

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    220915567660 is already too expensive IMO

190617197613 will probably run up to US$450-500

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    thanks for the heads up. i guess ill just try the plasma. All im wanting is perfect frames that i dont need to fix. What lenses are those?

5. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    the rubys are cheap 3rd party lenses. . . could be from linegear!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Made of Metal

Rating:
    100%
    See my above post... This guy has been doing this for awhile.....along with a handful of others...

7. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    okay than it's a cheap Keystone_corporation lens ;o))

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    should i buy this (190617197613) then?
    how much would be over paying?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Made of Metal

Rating:
    100%
    I have that pair. BNEW.... I paid $385 in a buy it now 2 years ago... They were pristine in and out. Flawless lenses too.

10. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    depends how big is your interest. it's an open auction . . . i would guess the will run for more than US$450