• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

HELP!!!!

OakleyOneKenobi

I am Jim Jannard...
UK
Anyone Know what lenses these are??? Found them in my Pandora's box but haven't a clue?

IMG_8437 (2).JPG

IMG_8433 (2).JPG

If they're real oem lenses then they're violet Irid. Judging by the reflections they appear to have pollaric ellipsoid curve. The shape looks like they are for gascan, or crankshaft? I'm not an expert on lenses for omatter frames so take that with a grain of salt.

If they're real oem lenses then they're violet Irid. Judging by the reflections they appear to have pollaric ellipsoid curve. The shape looks like they are for gascan, or crankshaft? I'm not an expert on lenses for omatter frames so take that with a grain of salt.
Yes, they are OEM violet. I was erring on the side of gascan but need to be sure before I sell them. Already had them back from one buyer on ebay :-((

There's gotta be a joke somewhere about that one... :D
I had to clean them when I got them out ;-))

Latest Posts

Back