• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

HELP!!!!

Looks like I am stuck with them Dan. I have had them for about 2 years. Bought them off johnnorth2 on ebay. Might ask him if he knows.
Do you get email notifications from eBay? If so, you could search your email inbox for his username or Oakley lenses or something like that.

They do look exactly right and are done in the violet. You could be onto something there PP.
Pretty certain they're not Gascan. Gascans are a little more rectangular, while Fuel Cell are more square like yours. Big Taco and Crankcase are a couple others that are pretty similar though too, but Crankcase are a bit closer to Gascan in terms of being more rectangular. Even Holbrooks have a somewhat similar shape, though the "pointy" edge isn't quite as pronounced on those.

Pretty certain they're not Gascan. Gascans are a little more rectangular, while Fuel Cell are more square like yours. Big Taco and Crankcase are a couple others that are pretty similar though too, but Crankcase are a bit closer to Gascan in terms of being more rectangular. Even Holbrooks have a somewhat similar shape, though the "pointy" edge isn't quite as pronounced on those.
Definitely not Holbrook. I sold them as Holbrook and they came back as too small lol. I think they are the fuel cell, they look identical buddy. I might just risk selling them as that and cross my fingers. Thanks a lot buddy! Great help.

Latest Posts

Back