• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Helping Hand

thank you wrist for the update!

hopefully we will get the chance to grab them somewhere . . .

If the Covent Garden flag ship store gets them then I can easily get my hands on them.

that sounds great jk!!

No worries man, I'd be happy to take orders for people if they do sell them there. I can get to the store within the hour. I'll keep a look out for info but if any of you guys hear of the release date let me know to make sure I can get them for you.

No worries man, I'd be happy to take orders for people if they do sell them there. I can get to the store within the hour. I'll keep a look out for info but if any of you guys hear of the release date let me know to make sure I can get them for you.

jk-27, I might not be able to make it down to the covent garden store that quickly as I live near Coventry... If they do release them there and you'll be darting over there before me, would you mind getting me and my fiancé a pair each please? :)

preeeeettttyyyyy please with a cherry on top? :D

For anybody else, if I do make it down to the Covent Garden store, I can sometimes get a 10% discount on frames because I'm a student. I'll try to get them cheap and then can pass on the savings to you guys.

I think we are in a real nice place here where instead of fighting over a new release we all plan on working together. Loving the o-forum family. I think once the stores are announced we can put together a real list and make sure everyone who needs one gets one.

What are you studying chris?

Back