• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Helping Hand

i'm thinking london and nyc are two that should be pretty safe bets. I would imagine a west coast store will get them as well. Just guessing though.

Menendez where are you??!?! Hook it up bro! Paul thanks for the info man. You are a huge help.

If London does indeed get them then I will have you guys covered who need it. I can get in to town quite quickly and easily.

Let's keep our ears to the ground re: a release date and then once we know I can start taking orders for whoever needs me to help them get them. Seeing as Europe only has one location selling them I'd say you US guys could pretty much cover yourselves!

Menendez where are you??!?! Hook it up bro! Paul thanks for the info man. You are a huge help.

Haha i was at school learning some things i will never need in life. Depending where they are in florida i might be able to get them. My hook up who is a manager has them on order. He was able to get a sku very early and put both the old glory and union jack on order. But if they are that limited I'm not completely sure if he will get them. Im hope he does because i like these and they will be cool to have in my collection. I was actually in london when they were having a party on the streets because they were selected for the Olympics. Xmetalmaniac is another member here in florida. I am in northern Florida and am no where near a actual O-store. Just a very good and nice authorized delear that has actually gotten a couple of rare pieces. Their store in gainsville actually got two Csixs one of each combo. So if oakley allows his store to get a pair i am first in line. After that i will try and help as many members as possible. Has there been a launch date for these? If they are coming soon my hook up should get conformation from oakley that they are on the way a couple of weeks before.

If anyone doesn't know, I'm a marathon runner and the Olympics is my main goal. I have many years to train. So having at least one of these pairs would have a lot of sentimental value for me as an athlete. Please. Anyone that can maybe snag a pair of either, pm me about some things to discuss.

For anybody else, if I do make it down to the Covent Garden store, I can sometimes get a 10% discount on frames because I'm a student. I'll try to get them cheap and then can pass on the savings to you guys.

you're a student, and yet can afford to blow huge wads of cash for the Frogs? man....i want to live your life. haha!

anyway..the bottomline for me is, i just wish to have a single pair of the Old glory to complete the set..from any of the 4 stores. so whoever can help me out, cheers in advance! =)

I would like to be added to a list of someone that is able to get these, they're f'n sweet! If anyone can help me outnpelase let me know. I'm stuck in Ohio/Kentucky and the most stores don't get frogskins here.

If they don't happen to only go to four stores and any of the O Stores around me (Texas) get them I am more then happy to pick up as many pairs as I can. I guess we just have to wait and see but I am also interested in getting them.

Back