• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Helping Hand

If anyone doesn't know, I'm a marathon runner and the Olympics is my main goal. I have many years to train. So having at least one of these pairs would have a lot of sentimental value for me as an athlete. Please. Anyone that can maybe snag a pair of either, pm me about some things to discuss.

Kyle if i can get a second pair of either you will be the first person to know. Its only fair you were the first person to ask me for help.

Anyone know the release date on these? Or a rough estimate at least?

well, an OPD dealer mentioned that based on Oakley's online system, these were slated for a May release. but now the same system shows the release dates have been pulled. so no clue.

I hope its not near my wedding I'm gonna try to shoot up to the city and get them first hand on the day of release. I'll hopefully be able to buy as many pairs as people need. I'll let people know if I plan this trip.

I hope its not near my wedding I'm gonna trip up to the city and get them first hand on the day of release. I'll hopefully be able to buy as many pairs as people need. I'll let people know if I plan this trip.

i would expect them like two or three weeks before the olympics start. That is my best guess seeing they are olympic tied. Not to get off topic from frogskins but did you guys know there will be a london fuel cell also? and also a LOCOG fuel cell both polished black with black iridium. They are not confirmed i was just told this. not sure what they will look like also

Kyle if i can get a second pair of either you will be the first person to know. Its only fair you were the first person to ask me for help.

Thanks Freddy! Really appreciate this! Hit me with a pm if you get any further info! Again, really appreciate it!

Wonder if it is easiest to start a list of those interested with screen names and model/quantities they are looking for? As noted, like others, would LOVE to snag a pair of the following if possible.

Gascan_man - Union Jack Frogskin - 1

if anyone can get me one of each that would be much appreciated..(ill cover all costs) i would want the union jacks if i could only get one..

Back