• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Herbsley's Hijinx (August 2013)

copy that, thanks. Still use my lens cleaner as on the radars? I would assume so, still the same quality lenses and those always get cleaned after every use, wether its 5 minutes or 5 hours of riding for the radars.

copy that, thanks. Still use my lens cleaner as on the radars? I would assume so, still the same quality lenses and those always get cleaned after every use, wether its 5 minutes or 5 hours of riding for the radars.

Indeed. Same lens cleaner, if/as/when required.

Got it, I really appreciate all the frame advice, I put your list into my phone (because I'm a "short-term idiot" and won't remember them when I get to the store). Going this afternoon over lunch if I can get out of here. I hope the hijink fit my face, this thread gives me the itch again!!~

...which I can't because you customized them! bastard! :) Love the arrtist series also. I like the country edition, they could have made it seriously difficult and put out about 20 different O icons on those...

Latest Posts

Back