• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Herbsley's Hijinx (August 2013)

Which ones are you missing Herbs?

Mainly the ones I'm not that bothered about or that don't offer up anything exciting.
Grab Bags, Alinghi, country flags really.

I'm sure I'll end up getting them eventually, but I'm in no hurry and they'd have to be the right deal. I'm pretty happy that I've got all the nicest ones.

And then some.
haha

never seen so much hijinx! quite different to other collectors, some people like to collect hoolbroks, pb's, xmetals...your a first and hopefully someone else will join your ride...cheers

Jinx No. 41 heading Herbside as we speak.

Brown Smoke 'Stripes' Grab-Bag
12-155GB8

As I mentioned above - I'm not usually that bothered with the Grab Bags unless I get a really good deal - which this one was!
It's crying out for an Ice Iridium install, too.
Will post up a pic once received and fettled.

Last edited:
yup! he might be going up a little bit here soon hes not making alot on them.
and im getting a pair of oil rigs today same colors but with emerald lenses.
but wait till you see the hijinx im getting done,
sniper gray with hydrodipped icons (american flag)and ice iridium lenses
woohoo cant wait!!!!!poss gonna be a display piece.
also i am picking up some extra zombie green icons today too.

It would be cool to replicate the Steel Antix colourway on a Jinx. Hmmm.

How flexible is the coating? Easily chipped? What about ease of changing lenses?

the company website is http://www.cerakoteguncoatings.com/ they explain the finish better than me.
but the steel antix if it is the one with the green icons i think the sniper gray is the closest to it. i have a couple pair done in that it is my favorite color, i just picked up my recent group i dropped off last thursday. and they look amazing! also got a pair hijinx in sniper gray with the dipped flags that also look great. and some more fuel cells
gonna post the pics on the cerakote thread, as for the lenses swapping them, i have never had a problem changing them. i have heard of people claiming that it is difficult but i have never had a issue.

Back