• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Herbsley's HIJINX COLLECTION

Sorry for the off topic statement but I just realized, you can't hide things from your wife on here can you? :lol:

I really like the rust, I'm assuming they are difficult to locate?

For a standard colorway, they are surprisingly elusive.
And the Rust frame I originally had (well, actually Mrs H had it) remains the only Hijinx that has ever been sold from out of Herb Towers.
But we don't talk about that.
:sad:

Sorry for the off topic statement but I just realized, you can't hide things from your wife on here can you? :lol:

There are no secrets between Oakley collectors.

For a standard colorway, they are surprisingly elusive.
And the Rust frame I originally had (well, actually Mrs H had it) remains the only Hijinx that has ever been sold from out of Herb Towers.
But we don't talk about that.
:sad:

That's funny, you should sell them to me. J/K.

Cheers Herbs. Just after some to glam up the tortoise frame that is on its way for my sister in law. Made an offer to the seller on ebay & they accpeted so another member of my family joins the O club now.

The only Gold icons I have are the vented ones I took out of the Brown Sugar pair I bought a while ago.
(I replaced them with gold BW icons, mentioned above)

Let me know if you want the venteds.

Other pics as and when the frames arrive . . . . but first up . . . . the frame we never talk about . . . .

Sshhh.
Rust.
:behindsofa:

54122912678019411342910w.jpg

56416112678069411337910.jpg

Youre gonna hate me for saying this and im not trying to be a jerk, but honestly, as much as u love ur Hijinx i personally think the frame is too big for you from this pic....:) But i still like ya lol.

Haha. No probs, Stephen. I don't hate you.

You're wrong, of course.
But I don't hate you for it.

haha :smile:

Ok as long as u dont hate me :). I think the antix frame eye orbitals are a little smaller from top to bottom. If u get that clear pair u talked about, i think theyd suit u well. U may also try the new crankcase.

Hmmm. Regardless of how it looks, I fear that the Crankcase might be too tight-fitting on my wide bonce anyway.

I don't mind the Antix really - I've got the Devil's Brigade edition - but I still think I struggle to carry the shield lens look.
The clear looks very nice though.

I think youll love it....the antix is very comfortable. Definitely in my top 3 or 4.

Latest Posts

Back