• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Here It Is: Infinite Hero Juliet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Brand new Infinite Hero Juliet. All items are included, factory papers, Infinite Hero Foundation papers which turn into a 8 x 11 poster, Extra purple nose pieces , temple shoxs, original plastic bag the glasses came in, three piece Infinite Hero box w/ Infinite Hero Coin, Infinite Hero Microfiber Bag, and then finally the actual Juliets themsleves. Like I said these are brand new never worn. Everything is pristine as normal except---- There is a sliver of a cleaning swirl from the factory or from the plastic bag itself that the glasses shipped in. The sliver is inside towards the nose of the etched lens. Half the size of an eyelash. You cannot see it when viewing the glasses inside, or outside in the shade. The glasses must be at the exact angle and viewing point to show it. I have taken a close up pic of the area, and as you can see- you cannot see it. Ebay pricing is 799-1k for these now. Price will be set at $650 (PayPal F and F only, or you pay 3% fee )shipped Priority Mail with Insurance and Signature confirmation only . All International shipping will be case by case only. Pictures will show everything you need to know about these glasses.

This is how they came, and likely did the sliver:

If you could see the sliver- it should be within an 1/4in of the nose towards the right. It goes up and down like an eyelash would.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people reacted to this post.
Nice. Good luck with sale!

Beauty.

Oh man,
So tempting.... Those IH look so nice.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

Pm sent

Sold to me. I couldn't resist this purchase. I tried, but just couldn't. Thanks IH!

wow so fast...already sold out

Wow sold already, that was fast...as usual im late again

It took almost 6 hours for these to sell - what took so long? :lolsign:

Status
Not open for further replies.