• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Here's ROSSI !

Nice pick up! I'm torn between those and the Frogskins, although I do like the VR Deviation as well... I have the VR Holbrooks(added ruby lenses to it). Nice pics btw, what do you shoot with? What lens?

THOSE ARE BEAUTIFUL. :)

I am buying one in a couple weeks. Love it. great pickup manxmike. how do these fit? I have a rather big head.

(I watched those Isle of Man TT's) that race is crazy.

They fit alright on my average sized head, they're my first pair of Jsquares, but I think they're a nice fit...on my fat face!

Yep TT races here in a few weeks - got my press pass so I'll be out on course taking photo's to supplement my Oakley addiction:blink:(and support my family lol)

Regular_John

Nice pick up! I'm torn between those and the Frogskins, although I do like the VR Deviation as well... I have the VR Holbrooks(added ruby lenses to it). Nice pics btw, what do you shoot with? What lens?

Thanks, VR holbrooks next on my (loooong) list to purchase,pics taken with my long suffering Canon 1Dmk2N and 50mm f1.4.

Thanks, VR holbrooks next on my (loooong) list to purchase,pics taken with my long suffering Canon 1Dmk2N and 50mm f1.4.

Nice! I figured it was a 50mm, couldn't tell if it was a 1.4 or a 1.8. Very nice set up, I shoot with a Nikon D7000 myself.

Nice! I figured it was a 50mm, couldn't tell if it was a 1.4 or a 1.8. Very nice set up, I shoot with a Nikon D7000 myself.
seriously if i wasnt buying so much Oakley I'd buy a nice Nikon dslr. is the d7000 a step up from the D90?
-edit- nevermind just looked it up :)
very nice camera :)