• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Here's the new x metal

Honestly I think this looks so outrageous in a not-necessarily good way, I'd be compelled to rock it. It's like a bad idea that might be so bad it's good. My real gripe is just that price.

The Badman on the other hand seems more "realistic", but again that price....I really hope that's not final, although I know other brands are pushing ridiculous premiums while being presumably having less engineering behind them. It's almost like "why not" for Oakley and Lux, especially if they were to be made in America. Relatively speaking in that case, the price is "justified"

If One goes through the regular shade station site, the price is €400.

At a glance I'm not in a rush to buy either - I would have to get eyes and hands on before going further than a pair for discovery purposes.

I am not buying anything Oakley right now, but if I was and they were available the Prizm Daily Polarized ones would be near the top of my list as I wanted to try those lenses.

It might be interesting to get a pair with Rx lenses at one point not too long ago. The X Titanium Badman might be an option for that, especially if that is the only one with an 'X' in the title.

I also like the Sapphire lenses :cool:

Latest Posts

Back