1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. xmetal40

xmetal40 Oakley Expert Premium Member Lifetime Member

CrazyALee likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. OOO

OOO Be True

Look is ridiculous as well.
    Not in a good way.
    OTT was cool.
    This, not so much.

3. dragonvoi

dragonvoi Dragonvoi knows xMetal. Premium Member

may be lower msrp stateside. at least thats what it was when Oakley was an American company.

4. ajirbl

ajirbl Oakley Enthusiast

This style is seriously polarizing. I personally hate it, but I'm sure there are those that'll love them. I don't think there will be many in the middle.

5. Ventruck

Ventruck Oakley Expert

Honestly I think this looks so outrageous in a not-necessarily good way, I'd be compelled to rock it. It's like a bad idea that might be so bad it's good. My real gripe is just that price.

The Badman on the other hand seems more "realistic", but again that price....I really hope that's not final, although I know other brands are pushing ridiculous premiums while being presumably having less engineering behind them. It's almost like "why not" for Oakley and Lux, especially if they were to be made in America. Relatively speaking in that case, the price is "justified"

6. xmetal40

7. xmetal40

If One goes through the regular shade station site, the price is €400.

8. Rustpot

Rustpot M Frame Lover Premium Member

The Madman only interests me as a crazy piece, I won't be clamoring for either of these.

Nortika likes this.
  9. Dallas O Hog

Dallas O Hog O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha Premium Member Lifetime Member

wasn't this just pulled last week lol.

10. MJLSr

MJLSr Oakley Expert

At a glance I'm not in a rush to buy either - I would have to get eyes and hands on before going further than a pair for discovery purposes.

I am not buying anything Oakley right now, but if I was and they were available the Prizm Daily Polarized ones would be near the top of my list as I wanted to try those lenses.

It might be interesting to get a pair with Rx lenses at one point not too long ago. The X Titanium Badman might be an option for that, especially if that is the only one with an 'X' in the title.

I also like the Sapphire lenses :cool: