• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Here's the new x metal

worst come to worst these will be hybrid meaning mixed metal and plastic from the look of it the orbital bridge and the stems are plastic whatever you wanna call it "omatter" carbon still plastic it really show this on the fire release. the see through or opaque material anyway just looking at the designs madman or badman makes me miss my juliets already LOL. I am positive that it might be hybrid making the bridge all metal will have no flex and will concur stress points on the lenses, also you need some flex on the arms as well so these sites are sure to be PLASTIC OR A RUBBER material for flexing.

Might be interested in a Ducati badman, but I wouldn't pay £400 for it. Could get a slip on for my duke at that price. Also might as well buy a Ducati xs for less. It's rarer and looks nicer. Bad times if this was wat the new xmetal hype was for.

Sort of like the Badman, the Madman is not my cup of tea... Wouldn't pay anywhere close to that price for either (or both together for that matter!)

Seriously underwhelmed. Industrial feel yes, but it definitely doesn't invoke any passion at all. I couldn't see paying that much for them either.

Back