• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Heritage Bezel 16/100 and Killswitch Titanium with bezels

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Reduced to $950 - Oakley Ti/Carbon Fiber Killswitch Watch with bezels (Heritage, Rose Gold, Stealth, Fuel). Price is shipped CONUS with payment by Paypal G&S

My taste in watches has shifted so I'm selling this beauty along with the bezels. I know there are going to be people wanting the bezels right off the start, but I'm looking to sell as a package deal, so please do not PM me asking for just the bezels.

The watch is in perfect working condition. It does have some scuffs on the lugs and the titanium bezel. The sapphire crystal does not have any scratches or marks. The band is still like new and has a strong vanilla scent. The watch comes in the original cardboard box, and the travel zipper case. This model did not come with a wooden display box some otherOakley watches.

The other bezels are in mint condition. All bezels include the original boxes, also in mint condition (minus some marks on labels). heritage bezel is 16/100 and includes all original packaging. The label on the box has a slight tear. The bezel is mint condition and includes the metal certificate of authenticity.

Please view Dropbox folder for detailed pictures

PM me with questions.

heritage1.jpg

heritage2.jpg

heritage3.jpg

KSfront.jpg

KSmacro.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Price drop $950

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some people reacted to this post.