• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hestitant To Splurge On Batwolfs

7legion77

Oakley Enthusiast
I'm new to Oakley... my first pair are the matte black polarized Gascans. Recently I tried Batwolfs on at Black Diamond and I really like the coverage.
I've been very satisfied with the Gascans. But I really want the Batwolfs now, its just hard to go ahead and spend on another pair when I already have the sexy Gascans. What motivates you to collect?

Different colors and designs. The batwolfs are highly customizable. I personally match my glasses to my outfits. Currently I am wearing a red polo, jeans, red jordans, and wearing my fonseca antix. :thumbup:

Keep in mind if the Gascan fits great the Batwolf may not hug your head and stay in place very well. Just something to consider.

I like collecting to change things up. I have utility pairs with different lenses for how sunny the day is or what activities I'll be engaged in, and I have casual pairs in different styles and colors to suit my mood, whether I want a loud pair or something more low-key, etc.

^BriP said it, nobody quite understands the style and class of the Juliets. Either way, Rustpot is correct, they are definitely different fitting frames. The Gascans are more for a medium sized face I'd say, but are very condensed. The Batwolfs wrap a lot more, as they are mostly a shield lens, but sometimes sit closer to your eyes, depending on the shape of your face. There are a few qualitative differences, but the look is definitely worth shelling out the $220 for a polarized pair, especially with the O's that are customizable.

You need to pick & choose frames that YOU like as YOU will be wearing them & it will be YOUR collection. So if you feel they are right then do it. I can't really wear the shield lensed glasses as I don't feel they suit me. So if you like the frame GO FOR IT.

Back