1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. OakleyBaseball10

OakleyBaseball10 Oakley Beginner

Hello everybody! I have been searching around the Internet lately, in search of a new pair of Oakleys, and figured what better place to be apart of! You can refer to me as OakleyBaseball10, or whatever you want, doesn't matter. I currently own a pair of Oakley Half Jacket 2.0 Polarized Sunglasses. Right now, I'm looking for a pair of Oakley Radars (Model Doesn't Matter) with either fire iridium or red iridium lenses. If you have any suggestions from where to buy for a good price, don't hesitate to let me know! Again, hello, and thanks for reading! Take care. OakleyBaseball10

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Welcome to the forum! I'm sure you will be able to find what you're looking for here. :)

3. Lamsouth

Lamsouth Oakley Beginner

Hi and welcome. Radar's are readily available from Oakley, eBay and on the Forum. Selection is good for the Radars as it is a pretty popular line for Oakley.

Lens selection will depend in what you want to do while wearing them.

4. Eckstream1

Eckstream1 Addicted to O

Welcome to the forum!

:welcome:

Be patient and after a few posts you'll be able to view the exchange threads....

5. TiHKaL

TiHKaL Oakley Beginner

Hello & welcome

6. bouncing_boy77

bouncing_boy77 Oakley Enthusiast

Welcome to the forum!

7. OakleyGuru379

OakleyGuru379 What is that thing?!

Welcome!

8. OakleyBaseball10

OakleyBaseball10 Oakley Beginner

Thanks for the welcome everybody! Lamsouth Unfortunately, I won't be buying directly from Oakley, because I hate their current color scheme (lemon peel doesn't go with ANYTHING :lol: I did find a few pairs on eBay, and if anybody can confirm fake or real, that would be great: http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Oakley-...95910871?pt=US_Sunglasses&hash=item1e7a0117d7 http://www.ebay.com/itm/oakley-rada...25883282?pt=US_Sunglasses&hash=item2a2bf1a592 http://www.ebay.com/itm/Oakley-Rada...96678642?pt=US_Sunglasses&hash=item1c31ecacf2 Also, how good of a deal is that last link? It's more than I would like to spend, but if it is a great deals then I may just have to. Thanks and take care! OakleyBaseball10

9. Teetogreen

Teetogreen Oakley Collector

Welcome aboard

10. TiHKaL

TiHKaL Oakley Beginner