• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hey Everybody!

Ralph Marshall

I should Work at Oakley
GA
Hi! My name is Ralph, and I am obviously new to the forum. I live in the Atlanta, GA area. I picked up a pair of Juliets (Ducati) this past weekend. I had always wanted some, so I finally broke down. The lenses are a little scuffed, so I started searching for replacements. And man, was I blown away! I had no idea that such a cool culture existed with all of the X Metal owners, and I had no idea how customizable my new sunglasses would turn out to be. I came across this forum while searching for lenses, and it has been awesome so far. I narrowly avoided some questionable decisions thanks to some great advice, and I found some amazing lenses. I ordered some positive red polarized lenses and new rubber from InfiniteHero, so I can't wait to post some pics of the transformation in the near future. I think this new hobby is going to break me!!! I'll post a pic of the Juliets as they are now, even though I am sure everyone else is already familiar, so that you can see the progress. Take it easy!

Last edited by a moderator:
JulietDucati_zpsb5e20ef5.jpg

Latest Posts

Back