• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hey From A Texas Ballplayer!

Kbeast38

Oakley Beginner
Hey guys, Oakley noob here haha. Im only 16 but i really love Oakleys, i have only 3 pairs now because my job (umpiring little league baseball) doesn't exactly pay too well lol. Anyway yeah I've only been collecting for a year now, I hope you guys can help me out with my questions and stuff i guess, id love to become an experienced collector like you guys. Thanks.

BTW im a ball player and primarily wear these on the field. I have Radars, M frames and Flaks. My favorite are the M frames though!

Hey guys, Oakley noob here haha. Im only 16 but i really love Oakleys, i have only 3 pairs now because my job (umpiring little league baseball) doesn't exactly pay too well lol. Anyway yeah I've only been collecting for a year now, I hope you guys can help me out with my questions and stuff i guess, id love to become an experienced collector like you guys. Thanks.

BTW im a ball player and primarily wear these on the field. I have Radars, M frames and Flaks. My favorite are the M frames though!
baseball player Oaks are the best :)

welcome....

They play a lot of good baseball in Texas!!!
Houston, TCU, Texas, Texas Tech and Texas A&M all made it in this year so you're definately in a great baseball place.
Welcome to the forum, K Beast!

edit: oops forgot Sam Houston St and Dallas Baptist so 7 out of 64!

Last edited:
Back