• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hey Guys...big Dome Question....

John A Stagg

Oakley Beginner
I gotta big dome and high cheek bones so many of the styles I have tried with oakley are either 2 small and if they are big enough, are to long North and South and when I smile my cheeks raise the glass (I know...dont smile)lol which annoys me. Currently the best set up I have found in the lineup is the Monster Dogs..I have a few pairs of Monster Doggles too...any suggestions on other frames? I just use em to chill in...no sport frames needed.

Thanks in advance guys..Im new here.

Try the twenty, split jacket, jawbone. No to the tens, they will probably touch your cheeks. The pitbull's will probably to.

tepygyde.jpg

heve9yha.jpg

Split jackets look like a sport version of monster dogs with thin stems. Twenty are simular.

Try the twenty, split jacket, jawbone. No to the tens, they will probably touch your cheeks. The pitbull's will probably to.

Tens will definitely hit cheeks. Jawbone/Racing Jackets indeed sweep outward, even if they look deceptively big. It's an idea.

Another idea is OP may want an Asian Fit pair.
I don't have a big head, but have high cheekbones While say, a regular Radarlock setup doesn't slip, it will hit my cheeks. Same story with my Jawbone. I run Asian Fit pads in both. I also have a narrow nose so I can't guarantee it may work out for OP.

Back