• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hey Guys!!! Sorry I Have Not Been Around Lately....

xmetalmaniac it's awesome to see you! i was wondering where you been. glad to see the first thing you did when you got back home is hunt ebay deals! spoken like a true master. :eek:) take good care Todd im happy you are doing better now.

Glad that the surgery was successful and to see u back in here!! :thumb:
Have a speedy recovery and when u get time, clean up the X metal forum will ya?? LOL!! jk... :tongue:

I appreciate the kind words and the welcome back posts!!!!!! Believe me, wearing jogging shorts everyday is starting to get old. I want to put on my favorite jeans NOW!!!!! Funny as it may be they will probably be too loose anyway as I have lost 25+ pounds!!!!! Mostly from worrying like a dumb a$$ and the fact that I eat small meals now because its hard to deal with a full stomach when you just had lower ab surgery...LOL

I am hunting on Ebay at least!!!!! There was a point before my surgery, where I thought would sell everything I had and just move on from collecting Oakley.......Then I woke up!!!!!! LOL

I was wondering where the hell you've been :blink:

Glad your back and everything went well bro :cool:

PS: Your surgeon sent all of us pics of your junk that she took while you were sedated :laugh:

Welcome back maniac! Hope everything goes well from here on out and I'm loving your new outlook on life too!

Pretty sure I only had a few pairs of X-Metals before you left, now I have NINE!! Guess that will come to a halt now you're back scouring eBay taking up all the great bargains lol.

Female surgeon you say!? Hmmm.... Something sexy about a woman wielding a scalpel that can slice you open with the utmost precision! Now that's what you call a position of power! But hey, who doesn't love a women in control!?

I was wondering where the hell you've been :blink:

Glad your back and everything went well bro :cool:

PS: Your surgeon sent all of us pics of your junk that she took while you were sedated :laugh:

She said I was hung like a stud field mouse.....

Welcome back maniac! Hope everything goes well from here on out and I'm loving your new outlook on life too!

Pretty sure I only had a few pairs of X-Metals before you left, now I have NINE!! Guess that will come to a halt now you're back scouring eBay taking up all the great bargains lol.

Female surgeon you say!? Hmmm.... Something sexy about a woman wielding a scalpel that can slice you open with the utmost precision! Now that's what you call a position of power! But hey, who doesn't love a women in control!?

She is totally awesome as a person too. I remember seeing her just before I went into surgery, I asked her what music she listens too while she was in the OR doing surgeries, and she told me AC/DC, Black Sabbath, Crystal MEth, etc. I said NICE...... She was also drinking a bottle of Mountain Dew too. She was wired for sound at that point!!!!! I knew she was that best!!!!!

She is totally awesome as a person too. I remember seeing her just before I went into surgery, I asked her what music she listens too while she was in the OR doing surgeries, and she told me AC/DC, Black Sabbath, Crystal MEth, etc. I said NICE...... She was also drinking a bottle of Mountain Dew too. She was wired for sound at that point!!!!! I knew she was that best!!!!!
did you get her phone number? LOL....she sounds like an amazing woman...which hospital is this? lol. Mtn. Dew CodeRed is goooood stuff.

Back