• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hey Guys

hkwinger

Oakley Expert
California, USA
Just wanted to say I am glad to find this forum. I have collected Oakleys for many years (ie never throwing away an old pair). I have over 15 pairs including my original Blades, Razor Blades, M Frame Gen 2, and a few x metals including Mars. I am a collector who is looking to build a cool collection. I live in So Cal so I do most of my shopping at the HQ. Just wanted to be in contact with others who have knowledge and stuff that I may want to buy. I am currently looking for a few items so if you have any for sale hit me up: Mars Leather, lenses for gen 1 T Wire, and original romeo. Cool recent additions to my collection: Neon 2010 Razor Blades with Fire lens, stpl Razor Blades with ice lens, BOB ceramic head, Mars Leather suede baseball cap (hence I need the glasses to go with it). If you have any info on the Razor blades hit me up, I picked them up randomly on a business trip. I paid 175 and 225 for them but I could not find any info on the web.

Thanks

Back