• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hey There! Joining To Try To Get Help!

mrnobudy

Oakley Beginner
From good ole Nebraska here. Joined a looooong time ago, but never got around to interacting much.

Now I am back and going to try to do my 15 posts so that I can post an add in the WTB forum. Trying to find a pair of replacement arms for my Half Wire 2.0s that nearly snapped this last weekend.

Hope its a good board to be part of!

From good ole Nebraska here. Joined a looooong time ago, but never got around to interacting much.

Now I am back and going to try to do my 15 posts so that I can post an add in the WTB forum. Trying to find a pair of replacement arms for my Half Wire 2.0s that nearly snapped this last weekend.

Hope its a good board to be part of!

welcome to the forum bro! enjoy the community!

Thanks! I admit to dragging my feet to join. I really am in need of new wire arms for my glasses, so I need to go through the motions to get to post in the trades forum!!

Thanks!

Even after 15 posts, you will have to wait
Welcome

I was kinda afraid of that. I posted something in the Help section, but no dice on anything yet. Just in a desperate spot to get arms so I don't have to go w/out my sunglasses for driving/running/etc...

Back