• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hey Yall From Florida

MilMan

Oakley Beginner
Oakley fan here. Glad to have found this site.
Had a question about Gascan's.
Bought a polarized pair on ebay from seller that says he is an authorized retailer.
Do these come with a P sticker on the lens & says polarized on the lower bottom of left lens?

Welcome to the forum! Many Polarized Oakleys do come with a P sticker, but it would be easier if you could post pics for us to see.

Welcome to the forum. What part of Florida are you ringing in from?

Welcome to the forum! Many Polarized Oakleys do come with a P sticker, but it would be easier if you could post pics for us to see.

Would post pics but having problems.
Try to dowload off my desktop but see how to attach on post

Ok just found out I have to use photobucket

If you are using a desktop or laptop PC photobucket, imageshack, etc will work fine, takes a bit longer to upload etc but will work fine. You also may want to use the tapatalk smartphone app for all your on the go needs. It's .99 and so is their unlimited pic hosting. It's much faster to upload and you can do everything you need from your phone if you want. Welcome to the forum!!!!

s1vs.jpg
Hope this works.
I was wondering if the black matte polarized black iridium gascan's are legit.
They look good but not sure as it says polarized on the bottom of the left lens & it had a P sticker on the lens.
Any help is appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back