• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hi Everybody!

DhameonXX

Oakley Beginner
I found the forum at work, productive as usual, while searching for user reviews.

I got started collecting Oakley's after my Ray-Bans where stolen from my car and my uncle gave me his old pair of 24k X Metal XX and I've never looked back

Since then I've got a pair of Juliets and a pair of Antix, which I really like because X Metal gets really uncomfortable in the winter lol.

Next on the list is a pair of Pit Boss 1 or a Romeo 1. :D

I found the forum at work, productive as usual, while searching for user reviews.

I got started collecting Oakley's after my Ray-Bans where stolen from my car and my uncle gave me his old pair of 24k X Metal XX and I've never looked back

Since then I've got a pair of Juliets and a pair of Antix, which I really like because X Metal gets really uncomfortable in the winter lol.

Next on the list is a pair of Pit Boss 1 or a Romeo 1. :D

Hi I'm actually new to this forum as well. I recently bought a pair of Used Plasma Juliets and got it serviced to tighten the bridge piece. It still has a bit of "flex" in it but is snug enough.

I was looking in the X-metals Exchange section of this Forum wanting to possibly buy some Oakleys for sale by members. However, I do not have privileges to post replies in those forums. Anyone know why I don't have privileges? Or more importantly how would a new comer like myself gain privileges to buy off of there?

THanks!

Hi I'm actually new to this forum as well. I recently bought a pair of Used Plasma Juliets and got it serviced to tighten the bridge piece. It still has a bit of "flex" in it but is snug enough.

I was looking in the X-metals Exchange section of this Forum wanting to possibly buy some Oakleys for sale by members. However, I do not have privileges to post replies in those forums. Anyone know why I don't have privileges? Or more importantly how would a new comer like myself gain privileges to buy off of there?

THanks!

we have a Forum rules, please spent some time to read it to answer all your questions...welcome!

we have a Forum rules, please spent some time to read it to answer all your questions...welcome!

Ok I read the Forum Rules but it mentions nothing about why a new member does not have privileges to post in the Exchange forums. If you know of a way for a new member to gain that privilege...please share.

Latest Posts

Back