• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

hi everyone have a few questions

cworton

Oakley Enthusiast
Hello Im from northern california and have been an Oakley loyalist since about 1992..when i was old enough to buy my own sunglasses have some questions about their value/rarity..any help is greatly appreciatted

Chad

So my question is i have a pair of michael jordan mars, leather wrapped that have never been worn, and a pair or shoe one yellow carbon high top size 11 in a size 13 box..also never been worn..that were given to me in 2004 from mr jannard...i would never sell these keepsakes..unless i was trying to put money towards an engagement ring...anyone have an idea what they may be worth? I also have a pair of juliet ones, polished with vr28 lenses and and unworn romeo 1 pair..no cracks in the lenses..should i try to sell them on ebay or hang onto them for another 14 years?

IMG952233.jpg

IMG952259.jpg

Welcome to the community, c. Love to hear about how you got those Mars and shoes from the man himself!

Stick around when you get an idea of your item's value, we like new members in here.:)

Don't sell them, especially to buy an engagement ring! :brunette:

Welcome aboard. I'm sure you have many of us drooling over your unworn Jordan Mars and Romeo. :shock:

Back