• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

hi everyone have a few questions

Hey guys thanks for the warm welcome, i really appreciate it...the short version of the story is i started as an nhra crew member the same year scotty cannon and mr jannard brought out their big show...gets more interestingand deeper than that but ill keep it short for now

Whats the best way to gauge value of the more rare oakleys? Is there like a beckett guide (baseball cards) or kelly blue book (cars) for sunglasses? Any help again is appreciatted

Heres a pic of the romeo 1 (unworn but no box or coin serial number 044112 and what i think is a relatively low serial number juliet 1 (serial number jg000114) and a slightly newer pair serial number jg002786 does the serial number affect price or just condition and perhaps origin...the manager of the rolling o store gave me the romeos and juliets the romeos were replacements for my original pair that cracked on the lenses in the bridge..these ones i never wore because i knew theyd break again on my huge noggin

20170118_191800-1.jpg

Theres some ratty ones on there that seem to go from 650 to 1100 and one guy has a complete set like mine with lower serial number but have actually been worn and he has them listed for 3750.mine have been tried on by my twice for about 30 seconds each time to see if they looked any better on me than in the box (they dont) and the leather is pristine...the shoes are 2 sizes too small so they have never had a foot in them lol..all the romeo 1s have cracks in the lenses and the juliets are super hard to find with the polished/vr28 lens

IMG952236-1.jpg

Cool story on getting that stuff from JJ himself. Looks like you have some pristine items. If you're not in need of any cash right now, then just keep them. Stick around a while and indulge in the X-Metal subsection. You will learn a lot there. There is a specific thread for asking value of items here http://www.oakleyforum.com/threads/value-thread-ask-about-prices-here.16178/ and welcome to the forum.

Latest Posts

Back