• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hi Everyone! (introduction) & Question About Purchasing Oakleys Online.

uhuglueee

Oakley Beginner
Hi everyone! I'm new here.

Been reading some of the posts here and am thankful I stumbled upon this forum - very informative indeed!

So far I have two pairs of Oakleys in my collection - Batwolf (Polished Black/Warm Grey) and VR46 Holbrooks.

I'm not sure if this has been discussed before but do you guys have any recommendation for a good sunglasses site where I can purchase my next pair from? I'm getting the Oakley Dispatch (Grapejuice) and have been sourcing for a decent website. My Batwolf was purchased from a website called OpticsFast and I had a pretty bad experience over there.

The Holbrooks were purchased from a shop here in Singapore. Unfortunately the shops here do not carry the Dispatch - not in Grape Juice at least.

Wondering if you guys have any recommendations. Thanks :)

Hello and welcome to the Oforum!

BDsunglasses is a good website to order from. Others on here will have better help for you tho!

Welcome again:)

Hi Peeza. Thanks for your suggestion! Just visited BDsunglasses - unfortunately they do not carry the Dispatch in Grape Juice :(

hi and welcome to our community . . .

maybe yoshi1984 could help you with the search for the crape dispatch - he is our "dispatch guru" :eek:)
otherwise i would check eBay.com or eBay.com.au

good luck!

wow, you are located in Singapore? that's going to be difficult. I do see a lot of grape juice dispatch's on ebay, there is a youtube user i subscribe to he's selling a grape juice dispatch...if you have paypal I could get it for you.

oddly, grape juice is a color i dont come across very often except ebay. but being in singapore this could be difficult!

Latest Posts

Back