• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hi Everyone, Newbie Here From DC

borgs

Oakley Beginner
Hey everyone! I've been lurking here for a few weeks now ever since I got my first pair of Juliets from the Oakley Store in Tyson's Corner, VA. I learn a lot reading everyone's posts and primarily visit this site for research/information. I'm not a collector like most people here - financial constraints being an obvious reason. I'm absolutely content admiring other people's collections and very happy with my one and only Juliet (and a couple of vintage Wiretaps from several years ago).

Anyway, I just wanted to say hi now that I finally decided to sign up. :)

Hey everyone! I've been lurking here for a few weeks now ever since I got my first pair of Juliets from the Oakley Store in Tyson's Corner, VA. I learn a lot reading everyone's posts and primarily visit this site for research/information. I'm not a collector like most people here - financial constraints being an obvious reason. I'm absolutely content admiring other people's collections and very happy with my one and only Juliet (and a couple of vintage Wiretaps from several years ago).

Anyway, I just wanted to say hi now that I finally decided to sign up. :)

you will add more for sure bro!! lol!! anyone who joins the forum becomes an addict! welcome to the forum and enjoy the community!

Welcome to the forum! You won't be sitting on the bench for long!

Thanks OakleyGuru379! I think I'll still be on the sidelines for the first few weeks... I don't have that much knowledge about Oakley products to be able to contribute anything substantial. Hanging around and being able to interact with you guys sure beats lurking though. :)

Yep. Representing Woodbridge here. I am new as well, and haven't seen to many Cap region people on.

Back