• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hi Everyone!

Mxmax

Oakley Beginner
CT, USA
Hello all, like you I am an Oakley fan and have been since their introduction. From my box racing days in the early eighties using Oakley grips to my first pair or Frog Skins and Eye Shades which I still own. Through the nineties I grew my collection with the original shoes and XMetal glasses. Now fast approaching fifty and looking to downsize my main reason in joining this Forum is to unload a large portion of my collection of nearly 100 pairs of glasses. So I will be posting them individually unless someone is interested in taking them all. I still purchase Oakleys a couple of times a year and continue to be a fan but need to thin the herd. I have blown away by some of your collections and hopefully I can ad to them.

Welcome to the forum! You'll find that there is some criteria to meet before trading on the forum - it is pretty relaxed and is based upon the number of posts made and being a member for a couple of weeks. You can get your post count up by posting some pics of your collection - sounds like you have some interesting items.

Who knows - you may find yourself reigniting your passion for Oakley! Look forward to seeing you around.

Sent from my Nokia 5210 using TapaTalk

Welcome to the community! Sounds like you've been into the O since day 1 almost! Nice!

When you meet the exchange requirements you can start selling, multiple pics and descriptions will help everyone interested feel comfortable with a new guy "unloading" right away.

:)

Hello all, like you I am an Oakley fan and have been since their introduction. From my box racing days in the early eighties using Oakley grips to my first pair or Frog Skins and Eye Shades which I still own. Through the nineties I grew my collection with the original shoes and XMetal glasses. Now fast approaching fifty and looking to downsize my main reason in joining this Forum is to unload a large portion of my collection of nearly 100 pairs of glasses. So I will be posting them individually unless someone is interested in taking them all. I still purchase Oakleys a couple of times a year and continue to be a fan but need to thin the herd. I have blown away by some of your collections and hopefully I can ad to them.
Heyyyyyy!

Hopefully you can enjoy the forum. You can pony up some cash and become a premium member and start selling now.

There are useful areas outside the exchange. But if you are here merely to sell, maybe eBay is the way to go?

Welcome!

Greetings.

Screenshot_2016-08-08-16-27-36.jpg

Back