1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. chocobo4eva

chocobo4eva Oakley Beginner

been a fan for 20 years, mainly juliets with the occassional other piece thats caught my eye. been observing on the site for a little under a year, surprised how much i didn't know before considering i thought i was knowledgable. now i know i was just a guy who owned a few pairs and liked the brand and know alot more (about juliets and fakes at least). haha. originally came looking to see whats available , but have enjoyed my time here so though i would like to actually start chatting, especially since i'm in hk and i like hunting for the odd treasure in out of the way shops. i think i''ve scavenged all the juliets though , but i did find a pair of BNIB pitboss I's in macau. now i'm hoping expand my horizons a little.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. cyclerdoug

cyclerdoug Oakley Expert Premium Member

Welcome to the community, lurker! ;)

Thanks for finally signing up, please stick around, have some fun, and contribute!

3. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Welcome to the forum. :)

4. jbrash512

jbrash512 Oakley Enthusiast

Welcome

5. Orion

Orion Oakley Enthusiast

Welcome, let me guess, you held off joining because you thought all the x-metal heads would try to talk you into selling ;)

....just kidding.

Good to have you aboard

6. chocobo4eva

chocobo4eva Oakley Beginner

actually. i just really didn't have much to say . even now . i'm mostly doing it as preparation work for if i happen across something i want. haha. my collection isn't going anywhere. but i got a few friends who collected in the past and there's no harm in being slightly more involved since i been ghosting around here consistently for a while anyway. and as i said, i really have learnt quite a bit on these forums, but the questions are becoming more and more specific , so best to just ask directly rather than search in the hopes of a previous thread.

7. JPD

JPD Oakley Beginner

Welcome to the forum! You sound like me; trying to contribute 15 'useful' posts of trivia, before opening up the exchanges! The thing is, I've done that now and not found anything to buy.. yet! But I am still browsing, posting, and receiving the odd insult from a cyclist called Doug!! ;)

8. QLR1

QLR1 DARK SIDE, embraced!

Welcome!

9. Nortika

Nortika Oakley Expert Premium Member

Welcome aboard! Thanks for sharing, Juliets are my favorite X-metals!

10. pjd1234

pjd1234 X METAL NERD

Welcome