• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hi from Hong Kong

chocobo4eva

Oakley Beginner
been a fan for 20 years, mainly juliets with the occassional other piece thats caught my eye. been observing on the site for a little under a year, surprised how much i didn't know before considering i thought i was knowledgable. now i know i was just a guy who owned a few pairs and liked the brand and know alot more (about juliets and fakes at least). haha. originally came looking to see whats available , but have enjoyed my time here so though i would like to actually start chatting, especially since i'm in hk and i like hunting for the odd treasure in out of the way shops. i think i''ve scavenged all the juliets though , but i did find a pair of BNIB pitboss I's in macau. now i'm hoping expand my horizons a little.

Welcome to the community, lurker! ;)

Thanks for finally signing up, please stick around, have some fun, and contribute!

Welcome, let me guess, you held off joining because you thought all the x-metal heads would try to talk you into selling ;)

....just kidding.

Good to have you aboard

actually. i just really didn't have much to say . even now . i'm mostly doing it as preparation work for if i happen across something i want. haha. my collection isn't going anywhere. but i got a few friends who collected in the past and there's no harm in being slightly more involved since i been ghosting around here consistently for a while anyway. and as i said, i really have learnt quite a bit on these forums, but the questions are becoming more and more specific , so best to just ask directly rather than search in the hopes of a previous thread.

actually. i just really didn't have much to say . even now . i'm mostly doing it as preparation work for if i happen across something i want. haha. my collection isn't going anywhere. but i got a few friends who collected in the past and there's no harm in being slightly more involved since i been ghosting around here consistently for a while anyway. and as i said, i really have learnt quite a bit on these forums, but the questions are becoming more and more specific , so best to just ask directly rather than search in the hopes of a previous thread.
Welcome to the forum! You sound like me; trying to contribute 15 'useful' posts of trivia, before opening up the exchanges! The thing is, I've done that now and not found anything to buy.. yet! But I am still browsing, posting, and receiving the odd insult from a cyclist called Doug!! ;)

Latest Posts

Back