• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hi from Indy.

Oakleyfan2.0

Oakley Enthusiast
Premium Member
LBurg,IN
Hi I'm new to the forum but a long time Oakley fan. Just decided to restore a pair of E Wires I purchased 20 plus years ago looking for advice on ear socks and replacing the lens. I would love any advice. Thanks and look forward digging around the forum.

Welcome to the community, thanks for signing up!

PLENTY of love in here for all things Wire....E, A, 00...you name it, we love it here. You won't have any problems finding bits and pieces or someone to do it all for you and send them back better than new.

;)

Hi and :welcome:, restoring an E-Wire is always a good idea. If it's a 1st gen. release you can replace the ol' earsocks by a pair of Juliet socks.
Nosepads won't be any problem too, because you can get some good ones at your local optician. You can clean the frame with a bit of break cleaner.
Good luck.

Hi I'm new to the forum but a long time Oakley fan. Just decided to restore a pair of E Wires I purchased 20 plus years ago looking for advice on ear socks and replacing the lens. I would love any advice. Thanks and look forward digging around the forum.
Thanks guys I appreciate it.

Thanks a ton guys. Great webpage and I appreciate the advice. I will have to post a photo of them I even still have the old school corrugated box they came in.

Back