• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hi from Indy.

Oh hey man! Welcome! I just bumped the lens thread in the Misc Oakley Exchange.

I think @oakleyman2424 had some ear socks but not sure if he still does. Other good sources could be @Fernando @Dyeraudio and the resident wire nut @flyer

We want to see some pictures! Especially the box, my E Wire has the later box, that corrugated one is awesome.

I think @oakleyman2424 had some ear socks but not sure if he still does. Other good sources could be @Fernando @Dyeraudio and the resident wire nut @flyer

We want to see some pictures! Especially the box, my E Wire has the later box, that corrugated one is awesome.

No problem I will put some photos of the box tonight. The old recycled boxes are awesome. I think a have two boxes the other I believe is from a first generation M Frame.

So to purchase lens on the exchange is it best to post a message and then offer on eBay? What's the best way to go about it?

Back