• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hi from Minnesota

badgersfan222

Oakley Beginner
Hi all,

My name's Brent and I've always used this website and forum to do research on my glasses and decided to join. I'm a total avid Oakley owner who owns about 4 pairs currently and looking for advice from the group on a new pair. My favorite's are my Five Squared because of how they fit my face. Look forward to many posts in the future.

Brent

Welcome, glad you have enjoyed all the advice... This a great place to be with great members, feel free to get a membership and help the cause!!

Hello Brent! Welcome to the community. Glad you've used it for research, that means you're already aware we're not just a buy/sell forum. :)

Stick around and contribute! Your 4 pair will grow if you don't watch your wallet closely!

Hello Brent! Welcome to the community. Glad you've used it for research, that means you're already aware we're not just a buy/sell forum. :)

Stick around and contribute! Your 4 pair will grow if you don't watch your wallet closely!
Funny that I never knew about selling until I just joined. Always came for the great advice from others who are as picky as I am with my shades!

Funny that I never knew about selling until I just joined. Always came for the great advice from others who are as picky as I am with my shades!

You are in the middle of "Pickytown" my friend! Pull up a chair! Many people join just to be able to buy and sell and trade Oakleys, we have a minimum post and time requirement to be able to do that and we hope everyone sticks around a long time...always something to learn here. :spiteful:

Latest Posts

Back