1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Rladd

Rladd Oakley Beginner

Just wanted to pop in and say hi. Been wearing Oakley sunglasses for 20 years now. Still have a well used pair of a-wires that need new lenses. Just replaced my Juliet lenses with some Polarized Black Iridium. Also just got my Custom Split Jackets with Black Iridium and Ice Iridium lenses. Still waiting for my wind jacket gasket that is back ordered and need to pick up a less dark lense for the split jacket. Looking forward to learning some and checking out peoples cool stuff here.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. qBan

qBan The Hijinxer

welcome to the forum!

3. Ecko

Ecko Team RamRod Staff Member Premium Member

Welcome

4. Malv1

Malv1 Oakley Collector

Welcome! I just moved back to MI from Franklin, TN after being there for 5 years.

This site is awesome, just be prepared to be sucked into it at first then things will plane out eventually... :biggrin:

5. qBan

qBan The Hijinxer

have you been to the nashville vault? do they have any decent deals or what not

6. del518

del518 I have a few pair.....

My boss just sent me a text tonight telling me that I will be going to TN within the next couple of weeks. I think it will be Chattanooga though. My trip to TN last year is what got me back into Oakleys. I am looking forward to the trip.

7. qBan

qBan The Hijinxer

i dont htink the vault is right in nashville, i cant remember the exact city its in...

8. Rladd

Rladd Oakley Beginner

There is a Vault in the Cool Springs/Franklin area and at Opry Mills Mall in Nashville.

9. Malv1

Malv1 Oakley Collector

When did they open a Vault there?? I don't remember seeing one in the Galleria before... I knew about the one in Opry Mills but not in the Galleria.

10. qBan

qBan The Hijinxer

yup, thats it