• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hi from Scotland

Turkey

Oakley Expert
Scotland
Hey thought it was time to say hello
I've had oakley sunglasses for many years and I think the first few I had were the wire type then in 2007 I bought a pair of juliets with polarised fire iridium lenses and the polished frames when I was on holiday in Florida (never spent so much money on a set of sunglasses!!)
Since then I've bought a set of Spike, Probation and Holbrook (Julien Wilson with violet lenses)
Nothing comes close to my juliets tho!! So I bought a set of black juliets with the black iridium lenses and this week bought 2 more pairs of juliets from ebay and hopefully send them off the the "O man" to get refurbished :cool-20:
Hope I've done this right!! Lol

Hey thought it was time to say hello
I've had oakley sunglasses for many years and I think the first few I had were the wire type then in 2007 I bought a pair of juliets with polarised fire iridium lenses and the polished frames when I was on holiday in Florida (never spent so much money on a set of sunglasses!!)
Since then I've bought a set of Spike, Probation and Holbrook (Julien Wilson with violet lenses)
Nothing comes close to my juliets tho!! So I bought a set of black juliets with the black iridium lenses and this week bought 2 more pairs of juliets from ebay and hopefully send them off the the "O man" to get refurbished :cool-20:
Hope I've done this right!! Lol

Welcome to the forum!

Latest Posts

Back